Breakfast ~ Options & Menu
B&B Suites - April to November : Breakfast is served in the farmhouse : : November to April : Mid-week - continental breakfast in the suite - see below :
APRIL to NOVEMBER: FARMHOUSE BREAKFASTS :
BREAKFAST IS SERVED IN THE FARMHOUSE BETWEEN 8.30 a.m. to 9 a.m. daily unless you prefer earlier or later
If you have an early departure or you'd like a later breakfast, a breakfast basket can be left in your suite
YOUR CHOICE from the breakfast menu below....
We use best quality locally sourced ingredients, local pork sausages, bacon & our own free-range eggs
Bread is supplied by Station Bakery of Criccieth, wholesome traditional bakery bread
WE NOW SERVE DELIGHTFUL HOME MADE LIVE YOGURT & DELICIOUS LOCAL CLOVER HONEY
STARTERS : HELP YOURSELF TO :
Cereals & Home made Muesli
Fresh Fruit Salad bowl ~ Grapefruit ~ Summer Fruits Compote
Nuts, Dried Fruit & Seeds mix : Prunes & Apricots :
Organic home-made Live Yogurt :
Fresh Orange juice (not from concentrate)
Ground Coffee ~ Tea ~ Herbal Teas ~ Instant Coffee
COOKED SECTION CHOICES
1. Bacon, pork sausage, egg, tomato, mushrooms, fresh sautéed potatoes with or without baked beans
1 (V) The vegetarian option of the full breakfast, has no sausage or bacon.
2. Bacon, egg and tomato.
3. Poached or scrambled eggs on toast (plain or with cheese)
4. Boiled eggs - with toast or bread & butter
5. Beans on toast ~ plain or with an egg or grated cheese.
6. Fresh tomatoes on toast (baked) plain, or with herbs or grated cheese.
7. Buttered kippers on their own or with an egg.
8. Porridge usually creamy (or plain) - as a starter or as a main breakfast.
9. Luxury fruit muesli made with creamy yoghurt, grated apple, pear, peaches & berries
10. Scrambled eggs with Smoked Salmon
11. Omelette with a choice of : bacon, sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese, herbs
TO ROUND OFF
Fresh bakery wholemeal or white toast help yourself to a selection of marmalades, marmite, LOCAL honey and jam
FARMHOUSE DINING ROOM :
WINTER MIDWEEK : CONTINENTAL BREAKFASTS IN THE SUITE OPTION from November to March :
Suites have snacks preparation area with fridge, microwave, toaster & beverage facilities
A DIY breakfast in your suite ~ or a room service plated cooked breakfast can be brought to your suite ..
BREAKFAST INGREDIENTS ARE LEFT IN YOUR SUITE DAILY FOR A QUICK DIY BREAKFAST :
the suites are also serviced daily - no washing up !
BREAKFAST CHOICE :
Cereals, Porridge, Fresh orange juice,
Home made live yogurt (left on request only) Fruit
Fresh farm Eggs for Scrambled eggs (with toast)
Beans (with toast)
Tomatoes (on toast) with or without cheese
White or wholemeal bread for toasting
Marmalade, Marmite & Jam
Tea/coffee, milk and herbal teas are provided in the suite.
BREAKFAST TABLE for two in Y BEUDY (suite 3)
BREAKFAST TABLE FOR TWO ~ Y STABAL (suite 2)
Y STABAL (2) SNACKS PREPARATION AREA
Breakfast ~ Options & Menu Statistics: 0 click throughs, 3598 views since start of 2016